6. We will give importance to the proper documentation, you need to include all information listed below:
- Include at least 1 photograph of a completed prototype.
- Create Folders to upload and organize your files. Upload your files with informative names in order to help navigate your project's files. Try and make this as consistent as possible.
The readme must be separated into at least these sections :
- Inspiration: this section must be filled out explaining your changes, how you remixed, include links to all other sources.
- How it Works? what new skills you have given to Otto?. explain the technical things & features. Videos are perfect for this!
- BOM: List all materials, parts and components that were used in this project.
- Fabrication: What tools are necessary for building this project?
- Electronics and Programming: Wiring, programming software and libraries used.
7. Stay Alert in your project issues section, we will send you a message confirming the project is complete or not for the Challenge. If is not complete, do not worry just make the requested changes, upload and add the remaining information before the deadline.