Otto Builders are the community of Otto DIY
This is an open map that we created of builds of various Otto DIY Projects and some of initiatives, companies, maker spaces or learning centers that have made or use our robots in their workshops.
"Anyone that built or made an Otto robot can add their pins but please do NOT change other pins or add layers"
1. Click on the add marker button on the top left (below the search bar) you can click in any place of the world or drop it approximately in your city or just search your address on the top bar to be more precise and then just click in "add to map".
2. You can input your name (companies also possible to have visibility), choose the color same as your Otto!
3. Put a short (relevant) description of you Robot build, which project you have done (DIY, PLUS, HUMANOID or planing other?)
4. Upload a picture and/or video (it´s also possible to add a YouTube link).
5. Email or Website, so that people can reach you in your area!
Like this we will find you for future events, partnership and collaboration.
You can also help us also to hunt other places that you have seen Otto being made or just robot related!
Are you ready for world domination?