This is an open map that we created of builds of various #OttoDIY Projects and some of initiatives, companies, maker spaces or learning centers that have made or use Otto in their workshops.
"Anyone that have make an Otto can add their pins but please do NOT change other pins or add layers"
How many #OttoBuilders are actually around the globe? We somehow have an estimation but and How many #OttoDIY has been built? We are about to figure out but we need your help to help us collect all Otto robots and related makers in this map.
1. Click on the add marker button on the top left (below the search bar) you can click in any place of the world or drop it approximately in your city or just search your address on the top bar to be more precise and then just click in "add to map".
2. You can input your name (companies also possible to have visibility), choose the color same as your Otto!
3. Put a short (relevant) description of you Robot build, which project you have done (DIY, PLUS, HUMANOID or planing other?)
4. Upload a picture and/or video (it´s also possible to add a YouTube link).
5. Email or Website, You will be a robot maker leader in your area!
By this you JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF ROBOT MAKERS! it will help us to find you for future events, partnership and collaboration.
You can also help us also to hunt other places of robot interest!